- Should we dam auto promotion?
- Is Getting Elected the Best Investment?
- Are you stuck with wrong spouse?
- Why not bury E-mails with the dead?
- How should couples handle money?
- Balance Sheet of our Lives
- Now, Laugh Your Way To Good Health?
- Bondel Laughter Club - Spreading Happiness
- This Website Has Heritage Roots
- Adieu Pus-Pus (Cat)!
- Does Power Beget Wealth?
- Mother’s day:: Mothers Don’t Care How Famous You Are!
- Eco-friendly Coffee – Book by Dr Anand & Geeta Pereira
- John Monteiro - Like old wine, he gets better with age
- Prison Reforms..!
- Difference between Mechanical engineer and Civil engineer
- “Drugs Are No Unqualified Panacea!” – Prof. B. M. Hegde
- Drug Banks for poor patient
- Teacher and pupil
- Husband and Wife
Sucessful Drug banks will be a boon to poor patients - You tell your doctor that you are ill. And what does he do besides writing a bill, Of which you need not read one letter, The worst the scrawl, the dose the better. For if you knew but what you take, Though you recover, he must break.
- Mathew Prior, English poet and diplomat (1664-1721).
An innovative mechanism to collect unused pharma drugs before their expiry dates through drug banks, and to channel them to the poor patients who need but cannot afford them, was unveiled at the Pathrika Bhavan in Mangalore on Friday, July 17.