- Should we dam auto promotion?
- Is Getting Elected the Best Investment?
- Are you stuck with wrong spouse?
- Why not bury E-mails with the dead?
- How should couples handle money?
- Balance Sheet of our Lives
- Now, Laugh Your Way To Good Health?
- Bondel Laughter Club - Spreading Happiness
- This Website Has Heritage Roots
- Adieu Pus-Pus (Cat)!
- Does Power Beget Wealth?
- Mother’s day:: Mothers Don’t Care How Famous You Are!
- Eco-friendly Coffee – Book by Dr Anand & Geeta Pereira
- John Monteiro - Like old wine, he gets better with age
- Prison Reforms..!
- Difference between Mechanical engineer and Civil engineer
- “Drugs Are No Unqualified Panacea!” – Prof. B. M. Hegde
- Drug Banks for poor patient
- Teacher and pupil
- Husband and Wife
With more and more politicians, industrialists and influential people landing in Tihar Jail, politicians have started looking closely at something that’s been kept for decades on the back burner: Prison reforms.
Rumour has it that soon a Parliamentary Committee will be appointed to quickly implement changes in jails across the country. “You see,” said the head of the delegation an ex MP, “It is inevitable that most of us will land up in jail; it is part and parcel of our profession, so we might as well make the place hospitable, live-able and enjoyable! Would you like to see our new plans for Tihar Jail, here it is!”
“This looks like the grand entrance of a five star hotel,” I gasped as he opened the first draft picture.
“Indeed,” said the head of the proposed delegation for prison reforms, “Indeed it is! In fact the architect is the great- great grandson of the one who designed the Taj”
“The Tajmahal, Mumbai?” I asked in awe.
“No the Tajmahal, Agra,” said the politician frowning at me.
“Oh!” I said apologetically, “And what is this?” I asked pointing to something on the roof of a dome.
“That is a helicopter pad!”