- Should we dam auto promotion?
- Is Getting Elected the Best Investment?
- Are you stuck with wrong spouse?
- Why not bury E-mails with the dead?
- How should couples handle money?
- Balance Sheet of our Lives
- Now, Laugh Your Way To Good Health?
- Bondel Laughter Club - Spreading Happiness
- This Website Has Heritage Roots
- Adieu Pus-Pus (Cat)!
- Does Power Beget Wealth?
- Mother’s day:: Mothers Don’t Care How Famous You Are!
- Eco-friendly Coffee – Book by Dr Anand & Geeta Pereira
- John Monteiro - Like old wine, he gets better with age
- Prison Reforms..!
- Difference between Mechanical engineer and Civil engineer
- “Drugs Are No Unqualified Panacea!” – Prof. B. M. Hegde
- Drug Banks for poor patient
- Teacher and pupil
- Husband and Wife
Laughing is indeed the best medicine. Scientists on Monday scientifically backed the age-old adage, “don’t worry, be happy”, reporting patients with cardiovascular disease, who suffer fits of anger could be vulnerable to recurrent heart attacks. However, when people laughed, their major blood vessels dilated, improving blood flow. This is a major marker for a reduced risk of cardiac events. The research carried out by the Institute of Clinical Physiology in Pisa, Italy, and presented at the ongoing European Society of Cardiology meeting in Paris was carried out for over 10 years. As many as 78.5% patients with cardiovascular disease, who did not indicate an angry personality profile, had “infarction free-survival” compared to 57.4% patients, who exhibited anger profiles, said Franco Bonaguidi from the institute.
I am pleased to commend “Laugh Your Way To Health – A Laughter Club Operational Manual” to its prospective beneficiaries. Laugh, and the world laughs with you; cry, and you cry alone. Laughter has that positive bonding glue which brings and keeps people together in a happy communion of camaraderie
What is the difference between mechanical engineer and civil engineer?
Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.
What is wrong with lawyer jokes?
Lawyers don’t think they’re funny, and nobody else thinks they’re jokes.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.
Teacher: How old you were on your last birthday?
Teacher: How old will you be on your next birthday?
Teacher: That is impossible Savio!
Savio: No madam, it is possible, because today is my birthday!
Husband to friend: The only ones who listen to both sides of our arguments are our neibhours.
Wife to friend about TV-fixation husband: The only thing he is ever trained for is retirement.
My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t