- Does intention define rape?
- Should we dam auto promotion?
- Is Getting Elected the Best Investment?
- Are you stuck with wrong spouse?
- Why not bury E-mails with the dead?
- Balance Sheet of our Lives
- Now, Laugh Your Way To Good Health?
- Bondel Laughter Club - Spreading Happiness
- This Website Has Heritage Roots
- Adieu Pus-Pus (Cat)!
- Does Power Beget Wealth?
- Mother’s day:: Mothers Don’t Care How Famous You Are!
- Eco-friendly Coffee – Book by Dr Anand & Geeta Pereira
- John Monteiro - Like old wine, he gets better with age
- Prison Reforms..!
- Difference between Mechanical engineer and Civil engineer
- “Drugs Are No Unqualified Panacea!” – Prof. B. M. Hegde
- Drug Banks for poor patient
- Teacher and pupil
- Husband and Wife
Difference between Mechanical engineer and Civil engineer
What is the difference between mechanical engineer and civil engineer?
Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.
What is wrong with lawyer jokes?
Lawyers don’t think they’re funny, and nobody else thinks they’re jokes.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.
How do sales people traditionally greet each other?
“Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m better than you.”
Four monks decided to go into silence for a month. They started out well enough, but after the first day, one monk said, “I wonder if I locked the door of my cell at the monastery before we set out.”
Another monk said, “You fool! We decided to keep silence for a month, and now you have gone and broken it!”
A third monk said, “What about you? You have broken it too!”
Said the fourth, “Thank God, I’m the only one who hasn’t spoken yet!”
Girl: You would be a good dancer except for two things.
Boy: What two things?
Girl: Your feet.
Psychiatrist to the nurse: “Just say we are very busy. Don’t keep saying ‘it’s a mad house’”
What happened when a psychiatrist and a hooker spend the night together? In the morning, each of them says, “Rs. 1500 please!”