- Does intention define rape?
- Should we dam auto promotion?
- Is Getting Elected the Best Investment?
- Are you stuck with wrong spouse?
- Why not bury E-mails with the dead?
- Balance Sheet of our Lives
- Now, Laugh Your Way To Good Health?
- Bondel Laughter Club - Spreading Happiness
- This Website Has Heritage Roots
- Adieu Pus-Pus (Cat)!
- Does Power Beget Wealth?
- Mother’s day:: Mothers Don’t Care How Famous You Are!
- Eco-friendly Coffee – Book by Dr Anand & Geeta Pereira
- John Monteiro - Like old wine, he gets better with age
- Prison Reforms..!
- Difference between Mechanical engineer and Civil engineer
- “Drugs Are No Unqualified Panacea!” – Prof. B. M. Hegde
- Drug Banks for poor patient
- Teacher and pupil
- Husband and Wife
Teacher and pupil
Teacher: How old you were on your last birthday?
Teacher: How old will you be on your next birthday?
Teacher: That is impossible Savio!
Savio: No madam, it is possible, because today is my birthday!
Teacher: Where is your home work?
Pupil: I lost it fighting the kid who said you weren’t the best teacher in the school.
Why did the teacher wear sun-glasses?
Because his class was so bright.
Teacher: What family does the octopus belong to?
Pupil: Nobody I know!
Teacher: Class, we will have only half day school this morning.
Teacher: We will have the other half this afternoon.